Skip to content
- Proper maintenance and regular servicing of the coated metal facade require that it be cleaned at least once a year. Environment with higher pollution levels requires more frequent cleaning.
- Dirt shall be removed from the surface with clear cold or lukewarm water. Clean water must be used, to which slight amounts of neutral or slightly alkaline detergents may be added. Strong acid or alkaline detergents or surface-reactive agents must not be used.
- For a thorough cleaning soft, non-scratching cloths may be used. Abrasives must not be used. Use only soft cloths or industrial cotton for cleaning and do not exert too much pressure.
- Greasy or oily substances can be removed with the help of naphtha hydrocarbons free from aromatic compounds. Test on a small hidden area prior to application is recommended.
- Residues from glue, silicone or adhesive tapes could be removed with the help of naphtha hydrocarbons free from aromatic compounds. Test on a small hidden area prior to application is recommended.
- After each cleaning, rinse parts immediately with clear cold water.